Agreement and Conditions – E-Visa
You must agree to all conditions described before proceeding. The e-Visa is only granted subject to the following
terms and conditions. Please be advised that these terms have been established by the Government of Lesotho, and this e-Visa application process is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The application and Visa fees are non-refundable under any circumstances
- The Payment is good for one year. You must submit your application within one year of making the payment.
- Your application will be processed after you select Submit from the Home Page.
- Applicant must be outside The Gambia when applying for the visa.
- The visa is issued over the internet and through e-mail
- Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of The Government of Lesotho
- The visa fee is paid over the internet and receipts are issued by the Credit Card Merchant
- Visa is Valid for the duration approved by the Immigration authorities.
- If your payment exceeds the approved Visa fee you may not get a refund for the difference of fees overpaid.
- Regardless of the Fees you have paid the Visa must be used before the Expiration Date. Expiration date will be indicated on the Visa Document.
- If the Visa expires before use, you must apply again for another visa and fee must be paid again.
- While on Visiting to The Kingdom of Lesotho you must not take up a paid employment during your visit.
- You must be able to support yourself (and any dependent) during your visit.
- Single Entry Visa can only be used only once for entry to Lesotho.
- Multiple Entry Stay may be used to enter The Lesotho multiple times.
- This visa and stay may be extended by following the process established by the Lesotho Immigration.
- You must submit the required documents as indicated on the application form.
- You must carry with you the documents already uploaded in original.
- You must carry with you the Passport.
- You must print and carry with you the Visa Document that will be issued to you.
- Payment of an application fee does not guarantee approval of a visa.
- Holding a visa does not guarantee you entry into Lesotho.
- You must meet all the conditions on arrival to be granted entry, at the discretion of an immigration officer.
- You should NOT complete your application if:
- You intend to travel to Lesotho within the next 3 days or
- You intend to travel to Lesotho after 12 months.
Phone: + 1 (786) 233 7315
+ 86 (400) 633-6148 or +266 5841 8266