Passport Photo must be
Please upload the appropriate photo background and dimensions with application. Failure to do so may delay the process or cause application denial.
Passport Photo Must be
- A color photo (not black and white)
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- Taken within 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
- Taken full -face view directly facing the camera
Make sure photo presents the full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin
- Center the head with the frame
- Format allowed: jpg, png, gift
Digital image head size template
- Please base size on actual photo measurement and not screen appearance.
- Photo must be 2 inches by 2 inches.
- The height of the head (top of hair to bottom of chin) should measure 1 inch to 1 3/8 inches (25 mm - 35 mm).
- Make sure the eye height is between 1 1/8 inches to 1 3/8 inches (28 mm – 35 mm) from the bottom of the photo.
- The top of the head including the hair, to the bottom of the chin must be between 50% and 69% of the image's total height. The eye height (measured from the bottom of image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56% and 69% of the image's height.
- Image pixel dimensions must be in a square aspect ratio (the height must be equal to the width). Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 pixels (width) x 600 pixels (height). Maximum acceptable dimensions are 1200 pixels (width) x 1200 pixels (height).