- Passport valid for travel with a validity date of at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
- Itinerary stating the purpose of your trip whether for a temporary visit such as business, pleasure, or schooling.
- Invitation Letter requesting your presence in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
- An introduction letter from your employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed, any authorized vacation, and the business purpose, if any, of your trip.
- Bank Statement/Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in Lesotho.
- A yellow fever certificate from travelers coming from an infected area where HIV/AIDS is prevalent.
- Travel Insurance.
Other documents as requested can include:
a. Address where you will be staying – if known.
b. If you are traveling with a minor aged 16 and below, you must provide the following:
- Names must be the same, family or birth certificates must be supplied.
- If not of the same family, a letter from birth parent, guardian – with documentation showing guardianship, allowing the minor to travel to Lesotho.
c. If booking for a tour group, the name and address of tourist agency will be required